Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I Bought a Coffee Maker!!!

Okay, so it was just a $9.99 one from the grocery store.  It's some no-name unheard of brand, not even a Mr. Coffee, but who cares!  I had to add a bunch of water to my first homemade, entirely too strong cup of coffee this morning (after a second trip to the store to pick up the filters I didn't know I needed ), but I still count it as progress.  Once I watered down my cup of coffee substantially and transferred it to glass instead of a mug, I was all set to go.  I have to say it felt like success.

AND...I found out black coffee has a whopping 2 whole calories per 6 ounces!  Jeez, does it GET any better than that? :)

1 comment:

  1. just don't drink too much at once because the caffeine jitters suck. and try flavored coffee mate creamer. yum

    ReplyDelete