Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Going Out for my FIRST DRINK in 23 years!!!

Shhh.  Gotta make this one quick because I'm in the middle of my writing class.  I just managed to get a group of people to go out to lunch after class and for drinks.  They know this is essentially a "first" for me and they are all excited.  My only concern is that I have my anatomy and physiology II class in a few hours...will I be a little "off"???

I will report back later and let you all know. ;)  This should be fun (for someone like me).

                                                            *********

Okay, I only have a few minutes before I have to get to class, but I had a margarita from Chipotle's.  Um.  I drank the whole thing, but I have to say it was yucky.  It's the "sour" stuff they add to the drink that was nasty.  Actually, it was really bitter tasting to me.  So, now I know I dont like that kind of a drink.  We will be going out again next week and the deal is my friends will choose the drink for me...and we will be going to an actual restaurant so that my choices (or shall I say their choices) will be broader than what they were today. 

That was fun, though.  It was a milestone for me and even though the drink was icky, at least I got to share the experience with my friends :)

2 comments:

  1. The world awaits your decision: Beer or Wine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. try a strawberry daquiri (no whipped cream)

    ReplyDelete