Sunday, December 19, 2010

What is your favorite beer and why?

I picked up some Blue Moon beer today.  I found myself standing in the alcohol aisle at Target (yet again) completely overwhelmed.  Last time I bought some wine--white zinfandel.  It was nice...except for the damn cork situation.  Honestly, though, after a while I kind of started to dislike the taste of it and I was stuck with the rest of the bottle.  So, my first thought was to just grab some random beer and move on, but I figured I wouldn't be any better off than I was with the wine if ended up with a six pack of beer in the fridge that I hated.  A quick call to my ex-husband and I felt a little more educated about beer.  He recommended Blue Moon because its kind of on the sweeter side. 

Of course, I have about 15 minutes before I need to log on for my last shift of the day for work, so I won't be trying that beer out until afterwards.  I will definitely let you know what I think.  I'd love to get some input from you--what are your favorites and why?

2 comments:

  1. Hey found your blog at postmormon.org. I'm also an ex-mormon.
    Blue Moon is one of my favorites, but we like to support local breweries and Wasatch/Squatters is our favorite. Good luck! Oh and my favorite wines are made by Barefoot, not too expensive but very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a Barefoot white zinfandel for my first wine. :) It was very affordable!

    ReplyDelete