Monday, January 17, 2011

Time to move forward...

I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out what I can actively do to get rid of this anger.  At this point, I honestly think it boils down to moving forward and not looking back and dwelling on the pain.  Of course, that's so much easier said than done, but I can't see me making any progress until I take steps to let this anger go. 

I think this is going to translate to using my free time more wisely.  While its important to allow myself some anger, as I know it is an important part of the healing process, I think allowing myself to get ridiculously worked up is not good.  I need to pick up my old habits again and put aside my church research for the time being.  I think I've allowed it to get far too out of hand.  I just need to try to go back to being the productive person I used to be. 

I used to read voraciously, and I was actually working on writing my first fiction novel before all of this happened.  Also, school starts tomorrow and that will help me get back into my groove, as well.  I've got one semester left (this one) to goof off and enjoy myself before my turn on the waiting list for the RN program out here rolls around, so I don't want to waste my free time stewing over judgmental TBMs or moronic church leaders.

What I'm hoping this translates to is a more uplifting blog (YAY!)  and perhaps some nice off-topic posts since one of my fluffy classes this semester is a fiction writing class that will no doubt have lots of fun assignments that I'll want to share. :)

Okay.   So, life is good.  Everything is going to be okay.  I'm allowed to get mad, but I'm not allowed to develop an ulcer or dream about running over obnoxious TBMs anymore. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment