Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hola.

Hey, guess what?  Over the last month or so I've found my favorite alcoholic beverage.  I wasn't able to find anymore of that pumpkin ale (although I didn't really look all that hard for it), so I figured I'd better find something that's easily accessible from my local store as a good replacement.  I've found that I like Land Shark.  I didn't like it much at first, but it's kind of grown on me. 

Why beer, especially when I've got a complex about looking uncouth with regards to alcohol?  Pretty much it all boils down to how much effort it takes to open the damn bottle.  Even with a proper corkscrew, wine is more of a hassle to open in my opinion.  I've got a knack for effing relatively easy things up, so I'd rather just stack the odds in my favor.  I love the long neck beer bottles.  Just a flick of the metal tool thingy and the top is off.  I love it. :)

Another topic...Okay, so I'm still working on the anger thing.  I'd like get through this phase quickly, but I'm pretty sure it's mostly out of my control.  I just don't want to lose months or years of my life wading through the anger.  I want to be easier going about what former ward members/former LDS friends say about/to me regarding my lifestyle change.  I'm working on it, but it's just not in my nature to let that kind of stuff roll off my back.  I'm the kind of person that gets her feelings hurt and usually holds it in until I reach a breaking point at which time I end up taking people out with chain saws and heavy artillery.  I've got to learn how to manage that.

No comments:

Post a Comment