Thursday, April 21, 2011

Are you in Idaho???

This wonderful pupper-dog was abandoned in a home near Twin Falls (5 minutes south).  He was left originally without food or water for a full week, locked in a dog run, sitting in his own filth.  The neighbor, a friend of mine, has attempted to take care of him but because she already has 2 large dogs, she can't adopt him. 

Is there ANYONE out there in the area that is willing to spring this guy and give him a decent home?  He looks to be a black lab and is well behaved from what we know. 

Because this stupid blog setup is stupid and annoying, I can't post a picture of him here.  A picture will be on the sidebar.  Email me at kelliandgirls@gmail.com if you can help in any way. PLEASE.

1 comment:

  1. What a darling!! Alas, I'm in Texas, and if I brought home another dog (we already have 2), my husband would be really upset with me. I hope you find a home for him.

    ReplyDelete