Monday, February 14, 2011

Yeah, false alarm. It's not over.

You know how I was feeling all peace-y and content and thought my blogging for therapy days were over?  I changed my mind. You know, I have another blog and it's pretty dull and lifeless.  I just can't express myself the way I want to and talk about the things I want to talk about because I know the people reading it, my LDS family and friends, won't be able to identify with most of it.  Thus, I'm back.

Now, here's the thing, though.  I'm kind of evolving, so I guess some of the content here is going to be different from time to time.  Basically, what you're going to be looking at here are the rantings of a ex-mormon single mom with A.D.D. (yeah, I wish I were kidding).

Um.  Yeah.  So, I guess that's enough for tonight.  I hope you all still visit.  If anything, you can walk away from the experience and say it was better than watching a lame episode of Jersey Shore, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment