Friday, February 4, 2011

Hmmm...could we be reaching the end?

I think I'm coming to the end of my need for blogging "therapy."  It's strange.  I didn't expect it to happen so soon.  I guess I'm getting to the point where the anger (for the most part) has died down and my need to cry and talk things out is waning.  It makes me kind of sad, though I'm happy to have reached this point.  I remember reading the mission statement of Postmormon.org where it talks about being a safe haven for those in varying stages of recovery from mormonism and that it is just a stop along the way, a place to warm your feet by the fire and make some friends, and then eventually move on.  I remember not being able to wrap my mind around the concept of it being just a stop along the way, but now I get it.  It's a progression or an evolution for each person...and I guess that's how I feel about my blogging "therapy."

Hmm...it's neat to see my personal progression and it gives me a sense of peace to know that I actually AM moving forward and acclimating myself to life postmo.  Wow.  Freaky.

1 comment: