Friday, March 4, 2011

???

Couldn't think of a title...

You know what?  I'm getting DAMN TIRED of waiting to get into the RN program.  It took me 2 years to finish up my pre-reqs and co-reqs for the program.  I put in my application a year ago.  Now, it looks my turn to get in won't roll around until the spring of next year.  The wait list when I turned in my application was 18 months, but due to some position cuts, they aren't  admitting as many applicants in the fall as they had planned on.  Thus, I continue to wait patiently and age.  In the meantime, I need to continue taking a minute of 6 credits so that I can defer financial aid repayment...and I've all but run out of interesting/applicable courses to take.

Woe is me.  I know.  Life could be a lot worse.  Hell, it's BEEN a lot worse. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment